Location: Norcross, GA
This position is for a Software Developer to join our international team in developing cutting edge iOS applications for use by doctors and other healthcare personnel. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated, and have a passion for solving complex, technical problems. This position requires that candidates have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can work closely with remote team members. While a candidate with iOS development experience is preferred, candidates with backgrounds in C# and C++ will also be considered.
- Develop applications for the iOS platform, using Objective C, C++, and Cocoa Touch.
- Conduct Integration Testing on iOS applications to insure the quality of the application.
- Contribute to the technical and functional design of iOS applications
- Collaborate with QA to identify and resolve defects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years software industry experience
- Proven ability to read and understand business cases, use cases & UML
- Good organizational, motivational skills and communication skills – written, verbal, listening
- Flexible, can-do attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Proven ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to others
- 1+ years of Client Development
- 1+ years Objective C or C++
Value Added Skills:
- 1+ years of iOS development
- 3+ years of C# or C++ development
- Experience developing native mobile applications for business
- Andriod platform development skills (Java background)
Please submit your resume and salary history by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
M*Modal is an equal opportunity employer.