Welcome to Remote Support Initiation. This page is for M*Modal clients who need advanced technical support related to M*Modal ASP or software products. Initiating a remote support session allows our technical staff to take full control of your Windows-based PC to solve advanced support issues.
To activate a remote control support session, you must first speak to an M*Modal technical support representative @ 1-800-DICTATE.
To allow the M*Modal technical support team access to your PC, you must run LANDesk® 9.5 On Demand Remote Control Client. The program is automatically removed at the end of the session, so no one will have access to your machine.
By clicking the link to install LANDesk® 9.5 On Demand Remote Control Client you are agreeing to the following:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, M*MODAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
YOU ARE ALSO AGREEING TO M*MODALS SERVICE AND SUPPORT POLICES.
To initiate the remote support session:
- Click Here to run the LANDesk® 9.5 On Demand Remote Control Client.
- If prompted to run or save the LANDesk® 9.5 On Demand Remote Control Client, respond Yes, Run or Open File.
- A LANDesk® 9.5 On Demand Remote Control Client window will appear on your desktop.
- The M*Modal technical support representative will connect to your PC.
- At the conclusion of your technical support session the LANDesk® 9.5 On Demand Remote Control Client will be removed from your PC automatically.