Leading Healthcare Providers Adopt M*Modal Fluency for Imaging™ Workflow Technology
Published on November 19, 2013
Hospitals and imaging centers to benefit from real-time feedback and speech-enabled, multimedia report creation for improved clinical documentation at the point of interpretation
Franklin, Tenn. – November 19, 2013 – M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation services and Speech Understanding™ solutions, today announced new customers for its M*Modal Fluency for Imaging™ product, expanding further the adoption of the company’s advanced technology platform.
The M*Modal solution combines Speech Understanding technology, structured multimedia reporting, workflow management and real-time physician feedback, enabling radiologists to more efficiently capture the fullness of the patient story and drive actions that support improved patient care.
Recent customers for M*Modal Fluency for Imaging include (in alphabetical order):
- Coastal Radiology (N.C.), a multi-specialty radiology group providing diagnostic imaging and image guided interventional procedures in eastern North Carolina.
- Coosa Valley Medical Center (Ala.), which serves over 600 members in 19 areas of medical specialization at their 248-bed facility in Sylacauga, Alabama.
- Maricopa Integrated Health System (Ariz.), a full-service, 449-bed hospital, Level I Trauma and nationally recognized Burn Center that sees nearly 20,000 inpatient admissions every year across Maricopa County in Arizona.
- Radiology Associates PC (Ore.), one of the most prestigious radiology groups in the Northwest, combining the expertise of 16 subspecialty-trained and supported radiologists with innovative, high-speed teleradiology to deliver rapid, high-quality medical interpretations.
- Greensboro Radiology (N.C.), the Piedmont Triad’s premier provider of diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services, providing sub-specialized radiology professional services to 10 hospitals, eight outpatient imaging centers and over 50 physician practices in North Carolina and Virginia.
M*Modal Fluency for Imaging allows radiologists to conversationally create electronic and encoded patient documents as well as optimize workflows to increase productivity. It can be further optimized with M*Modal Catalyst for Radiology™, which extends these capabilities by aggregating data across multiple clinical systems and translating patient information into actionable medical insight.
The ability to auto-populate clinical content into the radiology report from multiple EMR/RIS/PACS systems, as well as provide radiologists real-time feedback on missing information, helps increase patient safety and streamline the reporting process. M*Modal solutions also offer integrated critical test result management and peer review modules.
# # #
M*Modal is a leading healthcare technology provider of advanced clinical documentation solutions, enabling hospitals and physicians to enrich the content of patient electronic health records (EHR) for improved healthcare and comprehensive billing integrity. As the largest clinical transcription service provider in the U.S., with a global network of medical editors, M*Modal also provides advanced cloud-based Speech Understanding™ technology and data analytics that enable physicians and clinicians to include the context of their patient narratives into electronic health records in a single step, further enhancing their productivity and the cost-saving efficiency and quality of patient care at the point of care. M*Modal has been recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, placing in the top third of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 for 2012. For more information, please visit www.mmodal.clientcreative.com, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.