M*Modal AI-Powered Radiology Informatics Platform Chosen by Clinical Radiologists to Drive a Progressive Documentation Strategy
Published on November 28, 2017
M*Modal’s advanced diagnostic imaging solutions deliver immediate value by creating time to care and increasing return on investment
Franklin, TN – November 28, 2017 – M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation and Speech Understanding™ solutions, today announced it will provide Clinical Radiologists with its complete portfolio of imaging solutions for enterprise-wide impact on patient care delivery. Clinical Radiologists is one of the largest and most progressive radiology groups in the Midwest region, serving patients in a variety of care settings including hospitals, clinics and physician offices. With this partnership, M*Modal will provide Clinical Radiologists with the Company’s next-generation imaging solution suite to improve documentation quality and efficiency to meet current and future radiology reporting and analytics needs.
Following a comprehensive evaluation, M*Modal’s superior documentation and analytics platform was selected over a competitive product for its real-time natural language understanding technology, overall cost effectiveness in a value-based reimbursement system, and responsive client service. To transform the reporting experience of over 75 radiologists, Clinical Radiologists will utilize M*Modal’s speech-driven, quality-focused imaging solutions that enable radiologists to deliver greater and demonstrable value throughout the continuum of care.
“M*Modal’s real-time Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation (CAPD) is a game-changer that takes the report through an automated quality check and helps us proactively address gaps in specificity, laterality, gender, etc. right within the reporting workflow,” said Dr. Thomas Dickerson, CEO of Clinical Radiologists and President of the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA). “M*Modal’s robust integration capabilities and easy-to-use solutions will improve report quality and the overall efficiency of our high-volume, multispecialty environment.”
“We are proud to partner with Clinical Radiologists to revitalize its clinical documentation strategy with our radiology platform,” said Scott MacKenzie, CEO of M*Modal. “In keeping with our culture of driving innovation, we will continue to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients to improve outcomes, enable value-based care, and free up physician time for patient care.”
With this enterprise-wide deployment, physicians at Clinical Radiologists will be armed with the combined power of:
- Speech Reporting and Workflow Orchestration: Optimizing the radiologist’s experience, M*Modal Fluency for Imaging® is a closed-loop clinical documentation system with integrated productivity-enhancing tools for the faster creation of higher-quality diagnostic interpretations.
- Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation (CAPD): A built-in functionality, CAPD continuously analyzes the report as it is created to deliver real-time and in-workflow feedback to the radiologist on quality and compliance.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (BIA): M*Modal ScoutTM analyzes both structured and unstructured data to deliver high-value insights to radiologists on the frontline of report creation and administrators driving patient throughput, compliance and cost control.
- Critical Test Results Management (CTRM): A comprehensive module, CTRM automates delivery preference, management and auditing of critical test results and incidental findings.
- Peer Review and Learning: This solution provides an integrated, speech-driven workflow to reduce turnaround time along with robust reporting capabilities to support quality assurance initiatives.
To see these market-leading solutions at work, please visit booth # 1916, South Hall A, at the 2017 RSNA Annual Meeting till November 30.
M*Modal is a leading healthcare technology provider of advanced clinical documentation solutions, enabling hospitals and physicians to enrich the content of patient electronic health records (EHR) for improved healthcare and comprehensive billing integrity. As one of the largest clinical transcription service providers in the U.S., with a global network of medical editors, M*Modal also provides advanced cloud-based Speech Understanding™ technology and data analytics that enable physicians and clinicians to include the context of their patient narratives into electronic health records in a single step, further enhancing their productivity and the cost-saving efficiency and quality of patient care at the point of care. For more information, please visit https://mmodal.com, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.